We’re dedicated to serving western Pennsylvania
CARF-accredited, award-winning care choices that make living easier.
We’re committed to making aging easier with a complete range of services and living options, wherever you may be on life's journey. CARF, a national independent non-profit authority in the aging services industry, has confirmed that our care and focus on you are among the best in western Pennsylvania. Our caring team members offer services for residential community lifestyles that are rich in relationships, choice and as much flexibility as possible. No matter what may fit your needs best, our goal is to support you in living positively every day. We invite you, your loved one and your family to help determine choices that make your life easier and more positive. We offer support as needs change over time, with personalized care options.
On our beautiful Oakmont campus, we do not just meet what’s required, we go beyond in terms of the education and growth opportunities we provide our team members. We invest in our team members because we know that people are what make the difference between a resident receiving good care and excellent care.
A full continuum of care:
- The Westminster Place personal care community offers support and care for persons who could benefit from assistance with activities of daily living, but who do not need full-time nursing care.
- The Willows offers a full range of traditional skilled nursing care and amenities as well as the MyLife short-term rehabilitation program, a holistic approach based on a personalized therapy plan.
- Woodside Place is a memory care community designed specifically for individuals living with Alzheimer’s and dementia conditions. It offers full-time residency or Adult Day services.
We offer hospice and palliative care through a compassionate end-of-life program available to residents in our senior living communities.
- Personal care
- Alzheimer's and dementia-specific personal care
- Short- and long-term skilled nursing care
- Hospice and palliative care
- Home care