24/7 personalized dementia care.
Over 25 years ago, we built one of the nation’s first dementia-specific residential communities, Woodside Place, which changed the way Alzheimer’s and dementia care is provided across the nation.
Woodside Place was the first licensed personal care community of its kind in the nation to offer specialized living accommodations and services, including an Adult Day program, to meet the physical, social and psychological needs of persons living with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia conditions.
At Presbyterian SeniorCare Network, we are passionate about helping to create greater awareness and support for those living with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. We are leaders in providing memory care for residents who want to retain as much independence as possible.
Our Woodside Place licensed personal care community offers an intimate setting dedicated to helping people living with Alzheimer’s and dementia enjoy a better quality of life. We offer innovative caring approaches for you or your loved one, from assistance with bathing, grooming and dining to a range of programming tailored to each individual’s needs. At Woodside Place, residents enjoy a flexible, yet secure living environment with lots of natural light and continuous outdoor pathways that foster independence. Residents receive personalized care and programming opportunities not usually found in a traditional dementia care setting.Close
Memory Support Services
- Close monitoring of participants by a team that is highly trained in dementia care
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Regular needs assessment
- Health care supervision by a licensed nursing team
- Medication supervision
- Social services
- Nutritious meals with choice of entrées
- Wireless Internet and cable services
- Recreational services
- Religious and spirituality programs and services
- Local transportation for outings
The Woodside Program
Our Woodside Program is offered not only at our Woodside Place personal care community but also at our skilled nursing communities available on our campuses. This provides for appropriate care level transitions as the Alzheimer’s and dementia diseases progress.
A proven alternative to traditional dementia care across all levels of our care continuum, the Woodside Program features:
- Person-centered, individualized care
- Specially trained staff in Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- 24-hour programming philosophy
- Interactive programming models that benefit from the latest research and adaptive technologies proven to enhance quality of life
To schedule a visit, please call 412-828-5600 or contact us here.